New website of TecSA R&D
The new website of TecSA R&D is online. TecSA R&D is the laboratory to run tests on brake systems for third parties.
TecSA R&D is supplied by the dynamometers and testing rigs of TecSA, such as:
- MD 50: tests on brake systems of motorbikes and small and mid-sized cars;
- TC 80: tests on brake systems of passenger cars;
- TC 185: tests on brake systems of every car models and SUVs;
- TC 225: tests on brake systems of high-performance cars, supercars and racing sector;
- TT 2200: tests on brake systems of buses and light and heavy commercial vehicles (vans, trucks, tractors).
TecSA R&D can supply companies (Original Equipment Manufacturers-OEM and Aftermarket-AM) of automotive sector and industrial vehicle sector.
Thanks to the strong cooperation with TecSA, with its Customers and with Universities and research institutes, TecSA R&D can rapidly implement new testing procedures, such as:
- bedding of new brake systems before market placement (30 beddings each day, 97% of positive outcomes);
- simulation of severe climatic conditions (-40° C) and sprinkling with snow and water nebulized with salt solution;
- regenerative stops for electric and hybrid vehicles;
- survey and analysis of dusts exhausted by the pads;
- reproduction on dynamometer of the stresses on brake systems of different race sector (from telemetry – LAP racing sector, WLTP).